Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Buhnii !!

Had a great day at Perth Upmarket on Sunday ^_^ Was quite a busy day with lots of different customers and lots of interest in j2aney :p The customers were so friendly and bubbly.
The Etsy girls are always so helpful! Always there when someone needs a bathroom break !! hehehe :) I met so many lovely people at the market, including at the stall next to me selling bio-dynamic olive oil and dukkah. Of course I had to take some of that home with me - a 'present' for my parents, which I have already cracked open to try - delicious!!!
Niina (NiinaAoki) came by and dropped of my new adorable Buhni cushion! It is sOoo kawaiii~~ I love it! And there is so much detail in the little flowers, all hand stitched :) I was also quite naughty and bought a lovely necklace from Jacquie (RamsdenDesigns). I love the two girls and of all her work they are my favourite! The colours are so beautiful and they just look so pretty! Can't wait to wear to wear it!As for today, I'm off to BoyGirlDog to deliver some more stock and check out Sioux's awesome store again. And in more good news, apparently, the drop in interest rates mean that there will be more investments in Australia and hopefully the Australian dollar will go up - preferably by the time I go on holiday! Keke

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I went to both markets you went to last week end and I loved what you do! I took one of your business cards. The Perth upmarket was great! If it's on again in march, I might participate this time. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete