Wednesday, December 3, 2008

When One Door Closes, Another One Opens

"when one door closes, another one opens"

That is what I am hoping! The recruitment company I am working at no longer has enough work for me.. but who better to find me a job than the recruiters themselves? Im hoping that a new door will open so I can save up enough for my holiday! It would also be great to learn from another company and see their style..

On a brighter note, I had a great weekend with them at Southern Cross. A little travel sickness on the train, but it was fun. The food and hospitality at the Railway Tavern was just fantastic! Thanks to Jo and Robert! We had a roast dinner, played darts, sang karaoke and woke up to be treated to a delicious cooked breakfast - yum! It is a nice little town (although I am more of a city gal myself.. ^^).

I have been working on some little toadstools to be used in my little glass bottle charms. Thanks to Liza for sending me some lovely flocking in different shades! In these charms, I have used the autumn and forest flocking and love the way it turned out. I have also been at Ali J's making button badges! Pictures to come ^_^ They will make a small, cute gift to show someone you have thought of them this Christmas :p
Subiaco Unwrapped market is tomorrow!! A bit panicky.. I'm spending the whole of tomorow preparing.. but still!! aRghhHH~~ >_< *fingers crossed for the weather too!!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment