Thursday, December 11, 2008

Have You Had Your 2 and 5 Today?

Two fruit and five veg?
Well here are some vegies anyway.. No fruits :p My work in progress for Vegiez Necklaces ^_^ Aren't they cute in a bunch like that! Heheh :)
Oh and check out what I got at Subiaco Unwrapped - prettyyyyy..~~ I did have photos of my stall but since my mobile phone and laptop are incompatible, I can't get them on at the moment =< Anyway, tis necklace was made by 'cheir', a girl named Celia. Her laser cut jewellery is awesome! Love it ^_^
The market turned out quite well, although it was quite windy and it rained! Much to my dismay.. Luckily I was able to steal a plastic sheet from NiinaAoki. I also bought one of her adorable Buhni cushions in red ^_^ Will post a picture of it when I get it (she ran out of red ones.. :p).
My next markets are Oxford Street Market in Leederville (December 13th), Perth Upmarket at the Perth Town Hall (December 14th) and Oxford Street Market in Leederville (December 20th). My weekend is going to be a busy one! :) I am mostly prepared, I think!

And after all the rush of markets is over, I will be heading straight to SPotlight with a friend to take advantage of their sale! Dressmaking patterns are half price and I will be picking some up to work on my sewing skills - and use my new sewing machine! I won it from a raffle at Spotlight weeks ago and haven't had the time to even open the box yet! Can't wait and I hope I'm not too bad at sewing.. hehe ^^

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janey! I met you at the Oxford Markets. I haven't stopped thinking about your gorgeous work and i've been dreaming of what I'd like to buy! I just wanted to ask if you do charm bracelets - I'm wondering if that would be better for me as I can't decide what I like best! p.s. sorry to use your blog-comments but I lost your email and couldn't find it on your webpage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Janey!
    Love your deviant and blog!
    How do you make a tutorial on Deviant art??
    Check my blog at:
    emilyknowsgoodcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete