Saturday, November 22, 2008

BoyGirlDog

Just got home from BoyGirlDog, an awesome little store in Mount Lawley that will be stocking some of my work! I almost had to tie my hands behind my back to keep myself from buying anything there, they have such a fantastic collection of jewellery, t-shirts and some SUPER-cute figures and stationery from 'tokidoki'. kawaiii~~ !! >_<
I still have some more pieces to make as they were sold out when the lovely owner of BGD ordered from me - keeping busy tonight !
AND.. the new business cards I mentioned in an earlier post finally arrived! I just love the way they turned out, and had the same design made into hang tags for my necklaces ^_^
AND.. more good news -- I booked my flight to Hong Kong yesterday! I will be leaving on the 25th of January and I am super excited :) On my way home today, I saw a plane in the sky and thought "that's gonna be mee~". It is a little childish I know, but I haven't been on holiday for yonks and I can't wait! Hong Kong has so much cute and stylish clothing, way ahead of the fashion here in Australia. Also, I will be scouring the streets for cute charms for my jewellery ^_^ Now for the hard part.. saving up enough money for a two week shopping spree~~

No comments:

Post a Comment