Saturday, September 20, 2008

My 21st!

Hey everyone ^^ Feeling much better now hehe. I had a blast at my 21st and ended up having too much to drink at the end ^_^ I wish everyone could have come and celebrated with me but I know alot of people were feeling unwell and others had to work :p Anyways I had a great night, the food was great and my cake turned out delicious - not that I really had much - my tummy wasn't feeling so good!! This is my boyfriend, Jeff ^^ He helped me so much in organising everything and looked after me when I was vomiting into the ice bucket >_<>

My crafty neighbour/childhood friend, Gillian, with her super cool haircut, Alistair and me! ^^
Louisa, me and Mel ^^
Caitlyn, me, James, Mayda, Jacinta and Steph - thanks for the awesome night, the drinks and my present!! I was in love when I saw the Gucci on the giftbag already hehe :)
My colleagues/bosses and I !!

My man and I with my cake! I love you ^^ Thanks!!Heres my yummy cake ^^ Thanks Mozart Patisserie for this beautiful cake, it looked and tasted fantastic!

All in all it was a great night - thanks to everyone to came - sorry if I forgot to sms you hehe :p I love all of my presents and I had a great time, and you guys finally got to see me drunk! I hope you are happy >_<>

Hoping to get some crafting done this week! Also have a group assignment for uni to work on >_<>





2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time!! The cake looks soooo delicious and I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the cake love! yum

    Gucci and vomitting in the icebucket? you are all class :-)

    Glad you had a great time, loved your dress.

    ReplyDelete