Saturday, September 27, 2008

Swamped!

OK So I am totally busy this long weekend! Went to buy the display units I have had my eye on for aaaages! AND I only spent $37 on them! wOooHoo! Bargain! I love them so much hehe even if I stopped using them for markets I could use them as display units in my future dream home! ^_^ I went to Thingz and there were sOoOo many awesome things to choose from! I bought two pretty candles for my boyfriend's mum and they cost less than $10! Couldn't believe it :p
More on the good news front - I have been working on a temporary basis with a recruitment company in East Perth while their receptionist is on holiday. They know I am studying Human Resource Management and am really interested in staying on with them to train as a recruitment consultant. They extended my time there by 3 months!! YAYyYy~~ So I will be doing some training under the consultants afterall! Very excited, and hoping I do well so it will become permanent! The staff there are amazing, so friendly and easy going.

Unfortunately, I also have uni work up to my eyes at the moment >_<>oing to be in Mandurah for the whole day tomorrow so not going to get started till Monday.. And will be working on Tuesday and Wednesday! I hope Jeff (bf) can be held to his promise to help me do it!! :p

Oh I also want to share with you, my new adorable "Watchover Voodoo Dolls". It says that they are handmade in Thailand, but its only $12.99 each, so cheap! I like how the Ninja one is supposed to 'control your frustrations with idiots and help you show patience' - I think I need some of that! :)

2 comments:

  1. Those are super nice displays! Your work is going to look amazing sitting in those shelves :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankx Niina ^^ I actually stole the idea off Lotta, I borrowed one of her small shelf displays and had to have some of my own!

    ReplyDelete