Thursday, September 4, 2008

My First Post ^^

It's my first post!! I've actually created this account at work and I'm posting from work too >_<

Im totally freaking out about Upmarket.. Don't think I really have enough stock yet.. Will be taking photos of my workspace tonight so you can all see how messy and gross it is while I'm panicking about creating more stock :p I am highly disorganised.. Fortunately, Lotta has been sOoOo kind and let me raid her house for display props! I've taken a serving dish, some busts, a hand (ring display), and a wierd-looking display that looks like about 20 glass science lab round beakers stuck together.. hopefully that will be easier to understand once I've put pictures up after the market heehee ^^

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee I get to do first comment!! Look forward to seeing more posts Janey :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'm so glad you have finally got a blog! Hooray for work! :p

    Cannot wait to read what you have so far been doing.

    ReplyDelete