Friday, September 5, 2008

My Messy Workspace



How gross is my workspace, hey? sOoo messy lol :p not sure if you can see the packet of liquorice bullets there.. for some sugary inspiration of course, don't we all need a sugar rush now and then?

So basically.. here is where i craft, use the computer and watch tv... All from one seat! (i'm also incredibly lazy ^^ ) im also working on some button and poly-clay rings which will be fairly cheap, and are quite easy to make. I love these little butterfly buttons, but couldn't think of what to make with them! I hope these will help to fill up my stall a bit.. quite worried it will be empty >_<
Anyways, spending my Friday night at home tonight.. so heres hoping i can get all of those tiny things you see on the baking paper (un-painted kokeshi doll earrings) painted so they can be glazed tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment